Thursday, January 9, 2014

How do You Measure a Year?

Yea, I stole the title from that song from the musical "Rent." I just saw a TurboTax commercial claiming that taxes are the story of your year. Clever idea, but tell me, where will any of these fit in on a tax form? Scroll:












































































The answer? They won't. This isn't anywhere near every picture I took this year, and even pictures can't tell the whole story. The only person who knows the true story of my year and the only person who ever will know everything I've experienced is me, and those experiences, as I've said before, can't be measured by dollars and cents or written down in any way. I'm so thankful to have had them all, and I look forward to more.

I could go on a rant about taxes the likes you've probably heard thousands of times from other people, but basically, DON'T TRY TO GET ME EXCITED ABOUT FILLING OUT TAX FORMS!

I probably paid enough in National Parks admittance fees this year to cover myself.

1 comment:

  1. i love your pictures. Thanks for sharing a part of your year.

    ReplyDelete